Friday, April 6, 2012

I'm writing this post in honor of this fabulous youtube channel called My Drunk Kitchen. Let me tell you, this girl is hilarious beyond belief, if you have ever cooked something. She basically gets drunk and *attempts* to make something. She succeeds.. for the most part, but she usually ends up spitting it out. Then again, I'm sure even Emiril Lagassi isn't Michelin starred when he's had a few drinks in him. She combines the two most enjoyable parts of my life, and that would be cooking and drinking! I wish I could have come up with such a great and interesting idea as she did. Maybe I can make something similar only much more challenging sort of cuisine.

I'm wondering if Hannah would be interested in a face off of cooking-ness and drunken-ness(on film of course)? I think it would be a great time and if she actually reads this

No comments:

Post a Comment